In this post we'll cover:
- 5 Best Graco Paint Sprayer Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
5 Best Graco Paint Sprayer ReviewsNot sure which Graco paint sprayer you should be relying on? Well, no need for further confusion because our top picks will surely help you select one.
1. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint SprayerNow you no longer need to choose between longevity and ease of use because this Graco paint sprayer can provide both. But that is not all it is limited to; the product comes with various other great features that will continuously amaze you. Controlling the paint flow is absolutely essential if you want to get excellent results in your project. That is why this sprayer has fully adjustable pressure and a RAC IV switch tip to reverse the tip when clogged. Even at high pressure, you don’t have to worry about the paint getting thinned. The stainless steel piston pump makes sure the stain remains the way it was throughout the change in pressure. Not to mention, the flexible suction tube included with the item will let you spray from a 1 or 5-gallon bucket directly. And you can use about 50 gallons of paint per year with this! Thanks to the extra storage compartments that this item comes with, storage is much more manageable. You will be able to store additional tips, spray guns, and the power cord quite conveniently. This item comes with a power flush adapter which will make cleaning a piece of cake. You can attach it to a garden hose for effortless clean-up. With this sprayer, you can reach areas that seem almost impossible. Whether you are working on the second story or peaks, there will be no change in the performance. Pros
- Controls the flow with adjustable pressure
- Paint does not thin out
- Can spray directly from the bucket
- Effortless to store and clean
- Reaches second stories and peaks
- Might start leaking
- Makes noises at times
2. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer, BlueAn excellent suction power results in a great paint sprayer. And this Graco sprayer will surely amaze you in that aspect. With great power and longevity, this product provides what its users exactly want. No matter what your project size is, this product will always live up to your expectations. Thanks to the fully adjustable pressure system, you will be able to control the flow conveniently. On the other hand, the stainless steel piston pump will always make sure the paint does not thin out, no matter the pressure. So, the consistency of the color will always remain the same. For further convenience, you will be able to directly spray from a 1 or 5-gallon container, thanks to the flexible suction tube of the item. Hence, you won’t need to transfer the paint anywhere else. You won’t face any hassle when cleaning the paint sprayer either. That is because it can effortlessly be attached to a garden hose, which will let you clean it up quickly and easily. Whether your projects are indoors or outdoors, you will never face any trouble with the 75ft paint hose. This aspect of the item makes it rather versatile. Are you worried about the tip of the sprayer clogging in the middle of your project? Well, with the RAC IV switch tip, that will not be your concern anymore. You will be able to reverse the tip as soon as it clogs to continue spraying. Pros
- Excellent suction power and control on the flow
- It does not thin out and can be sprayed from a bucket
- Effortless to clean
- Suitable for outdoors and indoors project
- The tip can be reversed when clogged
- Not durable
- Spraying is not even
3. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer, GraySome painting jobs will require you to move your sprayer around a lot. And for those cases, no other sprayer would be more perfect than this Graco paint sprayer. It comes with various other unique features that will be discussed here. The sprayer is attached to a cart, which will let you move it around flexibly in your jobsite. The 100ft paint hose will also provide excellent reach and flexibility – making it suitable for third-story projects. This product is unique because it comes with a soft spray technology and a true airless spray tip. This feature will not only provide more control but also prevent over-coatings. In order to make sure clogging never stops you from working on your projects, the item comes with a RAC IV switch tip, which can be conveniently reversed when it clogs. Other than that, the sprayer also contains a stainless steel piston pump. The benefit of the pump is that it will prevent the paint from thinning out no matter how high the pressure is. There is no need to transfer the paint to any other container because you can directly spray from a 1 or 5-gallon bucket with this sprayer. This aspect makes the entire operation much more convenient for you. Another noteworthy aspect of this product is that you will be able to clean it quite effortlessly. With the power flush adapter, connecting to a garden hose becomes a piece of cake. Pros
- Can be moved around in the jobsite
- Controls flow and prevent over-coatings
- Paint does not thin out
- The clogged tip can be reversed
- Easy to clean with power flush adapter
- Clogs every once in a while
- Not long-lasting
4. Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint SprayerAre you tired of wasting money on average paint sprayers that are not up to the mark? Then get introduced to this Graco paint sprayer that will be worth every penny you invest in it. Whether your project requires small detail work or more considerable work, this product will always provide the results that you need. Thanks to its adjustable speed, you will have low and high-speed options. There is no need to worry about the paint thinning out because the sprayer comes with a piston pump made of stainless steel. The benefit of the pump is that the color remains consistent no matter how high or low the pressure is. Moreover, the VacuValve technology of the device will let you spray in whichever direction you want. The airtight system makes sure you get to spray upside down without any hassle. A project can require the use of various colors, and make sure you face no inconvenience when it comes to that; this item includes a Flexiliner bag. The benefit of the bag is that it can be reused. On the other hand, you can continuously spray with this product without having any fear of interruption. That is because it comes with a RAC IV switch tip, which can be reversed when clogged. For further convenience, the sprayer comes with an in-handle storage system, which will let you store extra tips and such. Pros
- Suitable for small and large projects
- The paint remains consistent
- It can be sprayed in any direction
- Suitable for multi-color projects
- If clogged, it can be reversed
- Not ideal for finishing work
- It stops working at times
5. Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint SprayerIt is often difficult to use paint sprayers, which can lead to disappointing results. However, here is a Graco paint sprayer that is absolutely easy to use for beginners and professionals. The essential part of spraying paint is the control – and this machine will let you have complete control with its variable speed feature. You can determine the pace to get the results you want in your projects. There is no need to take the hassle of thinning your paint because the stainless steel piston pump of the device will let you spray paint at its original consistency. And when clogged, you can reverse the RAC IV switch tip to continue spraying. In order to make sure you can spray in any direction you want for the utter convenience of your projects, the device comes with an airtight system – allowing you to spray upside down as well. The machine itself comes with a durable storage system. So, you won’t have to worry about storing extra tips or accessories. The storage will let you keep these without any hassle. On the other hand, you won’t have to use material cups for your projects because the item comes with a flex liner bag. The bag is recyclable and reusable – which makes it ideal for multi-color projects. With this product, you won’t have to worry about getting extra accessories or such because it already includes everything you will be needing – saving additional costs. Pros
- Variable speed for controlling the pace
- Consistent paint and tip can be reversed
- It can be sprayed in any direction
- Uses reusable and recyclable bags
- Includes accessories and a storage system
- The motor does not last
- Can only do limited tasks
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Graco Paint Sprayers any good?
- Should I thin paints before using Graco Paint Sprayers?
- Can I leave paint in Graco Paint Sprayers?
- How do I ensure a smooth finish when using Graco Paint Sprayers?
- How often should I change the tips in Graco Paint Sprayers?
Final WordsWhether you need to paint a building or lightly redecorate your garage, the best Graco paint sprayer will be your ideal companion without a doubt. You have indeed gotten to know all the benefits that these sprayers come with – so, get one already without overthinking.
I'm Joost Nusselder, the founder of Tools Doctor, content marketer, and dad. I love trying out new equipment, and together with my team I've been creating in-depth blog articles since 2016 to help loyal readers with tools & crafting tips.