The Ford Edge is a spacious SUV that is not only perfect for a family, but also has a bold and sleek design.
However, you don’t want to ruin your car’s design with leftover trash when you’re traveling to and from places, and need a designated place to keep it in your car before you empty it out.
A trash can for your SUV is a game changer, and allows you to keep your car clean, organized, and smelling fresh.
Keep reading to find out more.
In this post we'll cover:
- Best Trash Can for Ford Edge
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Trash Can for Ford Edge
The HOTOR Car Trash Can with Lid and Storage Pockets is designed for functionality and convenience.
This trash can has a collapsible design and features an adjustable strap that allows it to be attached on both front and back headrest as well as the center console for easier access for everyone.
This garbage can has waterproof and leak proof material, meaning that you don’t have to worry about food spills or other stubborn stains.
- Versatile – This car garbage bin can be used as a storage bag to keep items such as cups, toys, and other accessories.
- Waterproof – The waterproof design of this bag not only means that you don’t have to worry about spillages, but also makes this bag incredibly easy to clean and wash.
- Compatible with different vehicles – This trash can perfectly fits a variety of different vehicles, including SUVs and trucks!
- One customer noted that this particular trash can was smaller than they had been expecting.
The Coli Alma Weighted Car Garbage Can helps you to keep your car clean and to organize your trash when you’re on the road.
This trash can features non-slip, heavy duty arms with spikes on the bottom that stabilize the can even during the most hair raising turns.
This trash can conveniently sits on the floor of your car, so you don’t need to worry about attaching it to your seats.
- Easy to clean – This trash can is suitable for both dry and wet waste, and is easy to clean and maintain under running water.
- Large capacity – Fit all of your trash into this car trash can with ease, limiting the need to empty it as frequently.
- Non-slip bottom – The non-slip bottom provides you with reassurance when you’re on the road that your trash can isn’t going to spill its contents all over your car.
- A few customers noted that they were sent the wrong color of this trash can in the mail.
The Lusso Gear Spill-Proof Car Trash Can is designed to be the perfect size to fit every type of vehicle, including cars, trucks, minivans, SUVs, RVs, campers, and more!
This car trash can includes a vinyl leakproof/removable/washable trash liner for odor-free use and mess-free cleaning!
This trash can be attached to the headrest in the back of the seat, console, side door, front seat, glove box, or virtually anywhere else you’d like to have it at the ready.
- Additional storage – This trash can includes 3 storage pockets, so you can use it as an organizer to hold valuables like your phone, charging cable, or other small gadgets you may carry with you on the road.
- Versatile – The Lusso trash can fits in every type of vehicle, so you don’t need to worry about whether it will fit in your Ford Edge.
- Convenient size – It holds over 2.5 gallons worth of trash, so there’s no need for frequent emptying!
- One customer claimed that this particular trash can was a challenge to keep clean.
Waterproof Car Trash Can Garbage Bin,Super Large Size Auto Trash Bag for Cars with Lid and Storage Pockets
The njnj Waterproof Car Trash Garbage bin is equipped with a leak-resistant liner that reliably contains wet messes.
This trash can is strong, sturdy and has plenty of room and it can be used as a car trash holder or backseat toy storage bag.
The njnj car trash can features soft, flexible slits to keep trash contained and works to block odors from affecting the interior of your car.
- Secure – This trash can securely hangs behind the seat or in the middle console and includes plastic hooks to secure car trash bags.
- Pop up design – The portable pop up design makes it easy to carry and empty whenever you need to.
- Leak proof – This trash can features leak proof liner intercepts to keep the interior clean and to ensure no liquid is spilled over your car.
- One customer noted that they had hoped there was a bit more structure to the can, as the trash can collapses when it is empty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I put a trash can in my car?
This largely depends on the trash can that you opt for! Many trash cans can be attached to the back of your seat or the center console, while others have a convenient non-slip bottom to stop it from sliding around on the floor of your car.
Which trash can you opt for will depend on your preferences, and which option is the most convenient for you whilst you’re driving in your Ford Edge. As a result, you should do your own research into which trash can is the best for you and make your choice in accordance with what you find.
How often should I empty a trash can in my car?
This will depend on how frequently you put rubbish in your trash can and the size and type of the trash can. While you can get larger trash cans, you won’t want your trash sitting in a hot car for too long as this will cause unpleasant odors! So, if you regularly fill up your trash can and it doesn’t have a lid, you are more likely to need to empty it more frequently.
I'm Joost Nusselder, the founder of Tools Doctor, content marketer, and dad. I love trying out new equipment, and together with my team I've been creating in-depth blog articles since 2016 to help loyal readers with tools & crafting tips.