In this post we'll cover:
- Features to consider before buying a jab saw
- Best jab saws reviewed
- Jab saw FAQs
- Get yourself the best jab saw for the job
Features to consider before buying a jab saw
Blade teeth pattern
Best jab saws reviewed
FatMax Stanley 20-556 6-inch
- A sharp and durable blade allows to increase speed up to 50%
- The blade is very rigid making it easy to “jab” though wall board
- The tool doesn’t have a blade folding option
- Difficult to store as it doesn’t come with a sheath
Tarvol folding hand saw
- A handy multifunctional tool
- Due to it’s design it’s a very versatile tool
- It is a little bit bigger than the traditional drywall saws, which may not be suited to all users.
- The saw blade is a bit fragile
Jab saw FAQs
Can I use a jab saw to cut wood?
Can a jab saw cut metal?
Get yourself the best jab saw for the job
I'm Joost Nusselder, the founder of Tools Doctor, content marketer, and dad. I love trying out new equipment, and together with my team I've been creating in-depth blog articles since 2016 to help loyal readers with tools & crafting tips.